Anchor Rewards Club Terms & Conditions
Points - a unit of loyalty currency which can be redeemed by Members for Rewards in the Programme
Member – consumers who collect points for redemption against Rewards and who join the Programme.
Programme – Anchor Rewards Club; a marketing tool in which Rewards are offered to Members in exchange for Points.
Promoter - Arla Foods Limited, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB.
Promotional Packs - unique promotional packs of Anchor® Butter, Anchor® Spreadable, Anchor® Spreadable Lighter and Anchor® Unsalted Butter which give Points under the Programme.
Rewards – promotional items offered to Members by the Promoter.
Reward Provider – businesses other than the Promoter whose goods or services are offered as Rewards under the Programme.
How to participate: Purchase of a promotional pack of Anchor® Butter, Anchor® Spreadable, Anchor® Lighter Spreadable or Anchor® Unsalted Butter is required to participate in the Anchor Rewards Club.
Simply register as a Member on the Anchor Rewards Club website www.anchordairy.co.uk/gifts and enter the unique code found on Promotional Packs and start collecting points.
Once a Member has collected sufficient Points to redeem against Rewards offered on the Anchor Rewards Club website, please visit www.anchordairy.co.uk/gifts and follow the instructions to redeem a Reward.
Points can then be redeemed against Rewards offered by Anchor Rewards Club. Please see website for further details.
By using and enrolling into the Programme, Members agree that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with them. These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with all instructions and guidelines for registration into the Programme as set out on the website www.anchordairy.co.uk/gifts and any supplemental Terms and Conditions of a Reward Provider which form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any supplemental Terms and Conditions of a Reward Provider, the latter shall take precedence.
1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, the Reward Providers, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Where a Reward consists of entry into a prize draw, residents of Northern Ireland and employees (and their families) of the Promoter are excluded from entry into the draw. Please check individual Rewards on the website as additional specific restrictions may apply to some Rewards.
2. Members must be 18 years or over.
3. Points collected by Members can be redeemed against Rewards.
4. Please cut out and keep your codes as these may be requested by the Promoter. In some cases, Members will be asked to send in their codes to validate a claim for a Reward up to 21 days after redemption. If asked to do so, Members have 28 days in which to comply. After 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to remove, permanently, the corresponding Points from the Member's account.
Please note, that while we want to encourage you to collect points to enjoy the benefits of this service we actively discourage over-consumption. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use, just to take up a Reward. Suspected over-consumption will also trigger some of our security checks, requiring you to provide additional proof of purchase, such as the physical codes.
5. As well as Points being available on Promotional Packs, the Promoter may distribute them from time to time through newsletters, social media and other promotional activity. Each individual particular promotional code has limited availability and can only be entered once. The individual promotional code will become invalid when entered once by a member.
6. A Member can only have one account in the Programme, which is accessible only by their nominated email address and password. Accounts created using automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such accounts will be removed from the Programme. The Promoter reserves the right, in its discretion (provided it acts reasonably), to remove a Member from the Programme where multiple accounts are suspected, at which time any accrued Points balance will be null and void.
7. Members shall at all times provide true and accurate information to the Promoter and to the Reward Providers.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, in its discretion (provided it acts reasonably), to remove a Member from the Programme where it is felt that the Member could be misusing the Programme, is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise acting contrary to the spirit of the Programme. This includes, but is not limited to:
Attempting to collect or redeem points in contravention with these Terms and Conditions;
Attempting to have, or having, multiple accounts;
Any fraudulent activity with respect to copying coupons, vouchers or purchasing or trading points;
Interfering with the Programme or the website.
The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. In the event that a Member's account is dormant or inactive for a period of 12 months or more the Promoter reserves the right to remove the Member's account from the Programme. The Promoter shall endeavour to contact the Member through their nominated email address to notify them that their account is at risk of removal. Members who reply within 30 days requesting the account remain active will have their Anchor Rewards Club account balances maintained. In the absence of a satisfactory response, the accrued balances will be forfeited, and the Member's account may be removed.
10. All transactions are electronically monitored through a third-party network and each transaction is reported to the Promoter by the Reward Provider and the network. Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held responsible for system failures by the Reward Provider or the network. Any complaints or queries in relation to fulfilment or performance of Rewards provided under the Programme shall be directed to the Reward Provider where the Reward is an experience with a Reward Provider, or otherwise to the Promoter.
11. A Member shall be responsible for any tax implications or payment of tax that may arise as a result of joining the Programme.
12. A Member must have sufficient Points accrued before redeeming any Reward under the Programme.
13. Points shall be subtracted from a Member's account immediately upon a Member choosing to redeem them for a Reward.
14. Rewards are subject to stock availability and will otherwise be delivered to the address given by the Member within 28 days of being claimed (or won in the case of a prize draw).
15. The sale or barter of Points is strictly prohibited. A Member's right to use Points within the Programme is non-transferable. Membership will terminate immediately in the event of a Member's death. Programme accounts and Point balances are not transferable upon death or otherwise by operation of law.
16. A Member agrees to allow the Promoter to communicate with him/her via email with suitable offers, which may contain opportunities to earn and redeem Points. The Promoter will always use this communication method responsibly under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other self-regulatory restrictions. Members preferring not to receive such offers can visit their account information page and change their communication preferences to opt-out of receiving such offers from the Promoter.
17. A Member agrees to allow the Promoter to pass on relevant details to Reward Providers only for the fulfilment of Rewards under the Programme.
18. When a Member requests to leave the Programme there will be no further communication between the Promoter and the Member. The Member's account will be closed within 30 days and any unused Points will be forfeited.
19. The Promoter makes no warranty that access to the Programme’s website will be uninterrupted or error-free and shall have no liability for any failure to access such website.
20. The Promoter shall have no liability for the acts or omissions of the Reward Provider other than any refusal by a Reward Provider to accept a Reward in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to it.
21. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the liability of the Promoter or any Reward Provider for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.
22. The Promoter may from time to time adjust Members' accounts upwards or downwards to reflect accounting errors, multiple accounts, refunds issued, Rewards returned or suspected fraud.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or the operation of the Programme at any time upon reasonable notice if necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. Any amendment shall be effective upon posting the modified Terms and Conditions and/or modified Programme on this website and notifying Members either on this website home page or via email. In the event of an amendment to these Terms and Conditions and/or the operation of the Programme, a Member's non-cancellation or continued use of the Programme after 30 days shall be deemed acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions and/or Programme.
24. Members will be able to collect and redeem Points until at least 31st December 2015. Thereafter the Promoter may end the Programme by giving Members at least three months’ notice by email and on the Programme’s website. Members will be able to collect and redeem Points until the date of termination set out in such notice, but not afterwards.
25. The Promoter will make every effort to communicate to all Members the termination period, however the Promoter will not be held responsible for failing to notify any individual Member regardless of the reason.
26. A Member agrees to indemnify and hold the Promoter, its affiliates, officers, and employees harmless from any claim, demand, expense, or damage, (including reasonable legal fees) relating to a Member's breach of these Terms and Conditions including the posting of any material on any of the Anchor Rewards Club website.
27. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, providing as much notice as reasonably possible, to:
Withdraw, add, modify or limit the Rewards offered
vary the number of Points required for a Reward
Change Reward Providers
28. Any queries regarding the Anchor Rewards Club must be sent in writing to the Promoter at: Anchor Rewards Club, Arla Foods Limited, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB.
29. These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws and jurisdiction of England and Wales. The Promoter's failure to enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of the Promoter's right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: Arla Foods Limited, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB.
Click here to retrieve it.